Saturday, May 21, 2005

What Are Your Thoughts?

One of the conventions of the blogosphere is what is called the "open thread" in which the blogger (that's me) writes a post specifically inviting readers to comment on a particular topic. I'd like to try it and offer you the opportunity to share your thoughts about the 2005 season.

If you haven't posted a comment before, it's simple. Click on "Comments" at the end of this post. You'll see the comments that have already been left (if you're not the first). At the end of the comments, click on "Post a Comment." You'll be taken to a page where you can write a comment, preview it, and then post it either anonymously or by your Blogger account (if you have one or choose to create one). If you write something and wish you hadn't said what you said, you can remove the comment. If you write something and I wish you hadn't said what you said, I can remove the comment.

So, how about those Sharks?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of the Malibu Sharks this season. They all worked very hard and improved their skills. They played amazingly and the outcome of Friday's game was unfourtunate because they deserved to go much further than they did. To the seniors, I congratulate you on a great season. It was well done and I wish you good luck in the future. To all of the other players, I am looking forward to seeing you next year during baseball season.

-A Proud Parent

Robert E. Williams said...

Amen to all of that.