Wednesday, May 11, 2005

DWil in the Malibu Times

This week's Malibu Times has a very nice story about Daniel Williams and his "season to remember." If you miss the print version, you can find the story here.

I'm not going to say too much about the story since I have a very personal interest in the subject (and pride can be such an ugly thing), but thanks to all of you who have done so much for Daniel over the years. You know who you are. (I know who you are, too, and soon I'll be telling others who you are.)

For now, thanks to Kevin Connelly for a beautifully written article. (Thanks for giving the blog some publicity, too!)

And Daniel--I'm really not as surprised by your success as my quote in the article made it sound.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like this site is more sided to the Williams brothers because their father runs this site...



-Dembesky

Robert E. Williams said...

Yeah. But it's sort of like Rupert Murdoch owning the Dodgers (formerly) and Fox Television at the same time. Or Ted Turner with the Braves and TBS. Me, I have a controlling interest in the Williams brothers (or the Williams Brothers Power Company as we affectionately call our privately held baseball enterprise) and I own the blog. Besides, until recently the only people who read this thing were relatives!

--The Management